Spoiler: Flamin’ Cheetos can be classy af.
Header image by Maritsa Patrinos / BuzzFeed / Via Photos by Macey Foronda / BuzzFeed
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos are, quite obviously, the perfect food.
(True thing: I eat them every. single. day.)
Katy Perry VEVO
View Entire List ›
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Sizxcb
Summers is the perfect time to experiment with salads. The Spinach and Orange salad has just the right nutrients to keep our body healthy in the …
from Google Alert – indian recipes http://ift.tt/1ElAYM5
The mango sort is one of my favourites, ripe mangoes being inextricably linked in my mind with India, but the recipe below is versatile enough to work …
from Google Alert – indian recipes http://ift.tt/1GrD8jn
This recipe will serve three to four people as part of a larger meal. Serve the kebabs with thinly sliced pickled onions and raita or an Indian-style green …
from Google Alert – indian recipes http://ift.tt/1FxmKx6
Five-second rule is a way of life.
Joebelanger / Getty Images
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FoFk9b
RIP burrito, you were probably delicious.
Nela Zisser is a model from New Zealand who can eat like nobody’s business. Watch her devour this massive, two pound burrito in only one minute and 44 seconds!
youtube.com / Via youtube.com
Aaaand she’s off! Look at that form.
Nela stands up for the last third to really get into it.
View Entire List ›
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FoFjSA
There is no god.
1. Well, this is gonna suck.
2. I was right. It does suck.
3. Why is my mouth so full of leaves?
4. I’ve been eating this for a long time and there’s still so much left.
5. I hate this.
6. This isn’t meant to go in my mouth.
7. I did something wrong and this is my punishment.
8. Why are there no chocolate chips in this?
9. How long do I have to pretend to eat this?
10. How did this ever come to fall under the umbrella of food?
11. I’d rather just drink salad dressing than finish eating this.
12. I’ve done everything wrong in my life to lead me to this moment.
13. Is there someone out there who genuinely enjoys eating this? If so, we can never be friends.
14. I mean, maybe over time we could grow to love each other, in our own ways, but the salad would always be an issue.
15. Hey, salad. You think you’re better than me? You don’t even know me.
16. Where did all the cheese go?
17. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHERE ARE YOU, CHEESE?
18. Salad dressing didn’t make this any better.
19. YOU LIED TO ME, SALAD DRESSING, YOU LIED!
20. HOW DARE YOU, SALAD DRESSING? I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS.
21. Why is there so much pain and suffering in the world?
22. Who invented the salad?
23. I’d like to go back in time and punch that person right in the mouth.
24. Just kidding. I would go back in time and full-on murder the inventor of salad.
25. And then time travel again to escape the law.
26. Would I be able to live with myself after committing a murder in cold blood?
27. I don’t know. Maybe?
28. Will I miss my friends and family and my old life when I become a wanted time fugitive?
29. What if someone else in the future ends up re-inventing salad?
30. How many murders is this going to take?
31. Has the time travel altered my sense of morality?
32. What have I become?
33. I’ve conquered salad, but at what cost?
35. Life is meaningless.
36. There is no god.
37. I’m hungry.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1eg0Lk5