- Rajma – One cup (Soaked overnight)
- Onions – 3 medium size
- Tomatoes – 3
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Ginger – 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Vegetable oil – as per required
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Chicken Masala – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Once the seeds starts crackling add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and keep stirring it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take a bowl and put ginger and garlic paste, coriander powder, chili powder, garam masala, and chicken masala, salt, turmeric powder and mix well by adding little water.
- Add this mixture with that onion and keep frying on a slow flame till it turns golden brown and oil gets separated from the mixture.
- Now put Rajma and add 1/2 glass of water to it.
- Close the cooker and cook for 20 minutes in a low flame.
- Once the ingredients are cooked remove the cooker from heat and allow it to cool naturally.
- After some time open the cooker and add some dry fenugreek leaves, chopped coriander leaves and stir.
- Your Rajma is now ready to be served hot with rice and curd.
from The Tastes of India https://ift.tt/2O4HSDd