If you love blueberries and you are keen on baking, you may become a big fan of this recipe shared by a fellow cooking blogger – Agness of Run Agness Run. It’s a healthy and delicious vegan blueberry cake recipe, gluten-free and extremely yummy. Perfect for a quick guilty-free snack or an afternoon dessert with a best friend!
Vegan Blueberry Cake Recipe
- Raw cocoa – 1 tablespoon
- Buckwheat flour – 2 cups
- Flax seeds – 1 full tablespoon
- Almond milk – 2 cups
- Gluten-free baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon and vanilla – a dash of
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Grease a baking tin with coconut oil.
- Bake it for 25 minutes in 180°C .
- Take the baking tin out and wait a couple of minutes till it gets cool.
- In the meantime, make a date cream (10 large dates | 3 tablespoons cocoa | 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice). Cook dates in milk and melted chocolate.
- Mix it all slowly for 5 minutes.
- Pour it on the cake and wait two hours.
- Cut the cake into pieces.
- You can serve the cake with a cup of hot tea, coffee or hot chocolate!
If you really liked this post and found helpful to you, please take a minute of your time to leave a comment and share it so that others have access to it as well. Thank you all for your support.
The post Vegan Blueberry Cake Recipe appeared first on The Tastes of India.
from The Tastes of India http://ift.tt/1Rua1ms